Friday, September 23, 2011

The Reason of It All

I can't believe I forgot for a moment there.
The reason of why I had moved on from my pains and sufferings.
That God was and always will be right next to me.
No matter what.
Yes I sound so old-fashioned and foolish for believing in Christianity like that.
But I believe God REALLY does exist.
And more than anything, he loves me and everyone else for who they really are.

And when I forgot about that,
I actually went though the same thing again.
So stupid for making the same mistake twice.

So here again. I want to clarify my actions and feelings for real.
I absolutely LOVE my friends.
I LOVE my family too.
And I EXTRA EXTRA LOVE LOVE LOVE God.

I thank God that I'm still here breathing, unharmed in any way, and alive until this day.
For bringing loved ones into my life and not taking them away.
For being there for me all the time when I'm down.

You can insult me then. Go ahead. For being such a silly fool. For believing in such a religion so easily.
But I put my foot down long ago.
I believe in this holy God. This loving father. This devoted teacher.

And our relationship will be the only relationship I have that will never be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment