Monday, September 5, 2011

I LOVE ... my neko-chan :D


Hey! This is my um second I LOVE.
My neko chan is just so cute sometimes 8D (hope she doesn't see this post anytime soon though hehe)

Zhi En the beautiful.
Zhi En the mysterious cat.
Zhi En the genius.
Zhi En the leader.
Zhi En the blind beauty.
Zhi En the natural.

I really didn't think you were beautiful before.. until of late.
Maybe I didn't like you very much for one moment? :P (it has past anyway)
Yeah you're funny, and cute, and smart, and mysterious, and attractive and really capable :)

Maybe you were just born that way? Tee hee.
But you know you don't always have to hide everything.
I know you don't want me to get hurt or to get involved at all.
But just know that I'm always here.

And don't ever get insecure about your looks coz you're looking just fine.
And you'll grow to look even more fine in the future.
Don't hate the image you see of yourself.
Because I know I like that image.
And of course the original you.

I can almost imagining a black cloth covering your view now.
Its totally blocking you from seeing the bright side to most of the things.
And its making you think deep dark thoughts.
Shielding yourself from the rest of the world.
Even I can't get through to you.
I know I can't now.
Sigh. I feel so useless sometimes.
I'm such a quiet and shy person and I really hate myself too sometimes.
And I can't even help you much.
Which just adds to that, really. Sigh.

No matter how much you deny it,
I still believe you're born a genius. Or a leader.
Either.
You're special and I don't know if it seems that way to only me or to others too.
I know sometimes you know that too, so... don't let it get over your head okay? :)

-love rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment