Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I LOVE ... Christine

I'm not exactly in the mood today but I guess I'll still do it ...coz... KARA's MV for "STEP" is out and Hara looked so freakin hot in it! And so does Nicole!! Okay.. back to the topic.

Christine the never-giver-upper.
Christine the calm.
Christine the comfy friend.
Christine the shy cutie.
Christine the unknown princess.

Yeah Christine will probably never ever come here in say, forever.
But I'm still gonna blog about her.
Coz I love her.

She's the one and only friend I've TOTALLY opened up to.
100%.
And the best thing about her is that she's so understanding and so quick to catch on.
She got the perfect AVERAGE life that I want.
I want my family life (especially) to be like hers.
She has two younger sisters who are (OKAY I admit) a little annoying.
But when they have fun, they REALLY do.

I only have an elder sister who's a little bipolar.
Sometimes she gets pissed off really quick and easily.
And other times she WANTS your bloody attention.
Its so annoying and cruel and misleading.
Sigh.

Christine, you probably hate it when I call you cute,
but you really are.
Not the annoying/teasing way. The REAL cute.
As in adorable cute :)

You are -- allow me to emphasize-- the STRONGEST teenager I have ever met. Emotionally wise.
You are ALMOST never shaken. You're so stable and so strong.
You're like a princess in that way.
So carefree and at the same time careful and take into account every thing that you do.
You don't get mad easily. You are so good at controlling your emotions.

And another best thing about you is that when I just vent to you with all my cusses and my whinings and complains,
you hardly said a thing to me.
Not because you didn't care. Not because you didn't like that side of me.
But because you don't want to say something that'll make me even more mad or trigger another nerve in me.

You understand every single one of my habits and you practically already MEMORIZED them.
You know them like their at the back of your hand.
And I know you the same way too.

I hope that in the future, even if we have parted ways, we will still keep in contact.
Cause that's just how much I love you.

-currently your utmost dearest friend, rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment