Sunday, September 4, 2011

I LOVE ... Megan :)



Yes I'm gonna have lots of 'I LOVE's soon
and I just thought I'd..
..kick it off with Megan!

Megan with the hidden beauty.
Megan the budding flower.
Megan with the hidden talent.
Megan the cutie.
Megan the mysterious.
Megan the sexy hottie.

Hey Megan! I know you're one of em people who visit my blog often.
Thanks and I love you so so so much :)

I don't know how and why I didn't get to know you sooner.
I don't know why I can't seem to converse with you properly in real life.
And I know I am going to soon :)
I really wanna open up to you and I don't want you to misunderstand my sometimes quiet attitude for being cold to you.
I REALLY REALLY WANNA TALK TO YOU.
I just want you to understand that it takes Phui Yen a long time to get to know someone and be her true self with that person.

And I'm slowly getting there. I just know it.
Those things I said about you up there? It wasn't just for flattery.
I'm being truthful :)
Maybe you can't see it. But others really can.
And maybe you can't see it now, but you don't only have a lot of friends, you have that handful of friends who really care and want to know you better. A friend like me :)

I wanna get to know you better but I'm afraid of the people you talk to.
Not afraid. Hm.. what's the word?
Shy?
ESPECIALLY at the canteen table. Tee hee. Yes I finally admitted that to you.

You're a true budding flower.
So pretty and so talented but just waiting to bloom to its fullest until you can see the own naturally pretty fruits that you bear.
You're sexy and beautiful but I really don't know if you can see that now.
Maybe sometime in the future when you've totally lost your baby fats (which is quite little now already actually, from the looks of it, on your face anyway <3)
I don't know why but you're ALWAYS SO CUTE. Haha.
Yes. You are terribly clumsy and forgetful and sometimes a slow learner.
But that just makes you that much cuter :D

You've got a hidden talent and I don't know what it is.
Maybe its always what you've dreamed of... singing.
Or maybe its something else.
Take your time figuring it out. Talk to me about it too while you're at it ^^

I love you Megan and I'm sick of saying 'I-don't-know-why's
so I'm gonna say that maybe God is telling me something.
Or maybe fate is setting in.
I wanna be your like, close friend.
I want to be able to lend you my shoulder to cry on.
I want to share my secrets with you.
And more than anything else, I wanna laugh with you. And smile :)

P.S I can't wait for our sleepover bash! ( if its gonna work out anyway...) and shopping day! (if thats gonna work out too...) love ya, muacckkss~

No comments:

Post a Comment