Monday, September 12, 2011

Pissed

Hey. Its me. I'm not Rachox today i'm just Rachel.
So I won't go ':D' or 'HEYYY!!!' or 'lol'.
Its just me and if you don't like it then f*** off for all I care.

Just cause I haven't been showing my sad side lately,
does it mean this part of me doesn't exist anymore?
Just because I haven't been crying lately,
does that mean I'm happy?

I'm not being a baby and whining all at once just cause I got 34 for english paper 1.
I mean what the f***? Are you my friend or not?
What happened to sticking together?
What happened to knowing me? Inside and out?

So what?
I know you avoided me cause you're afraid.
But, hell, did you think that I would ever lash out at you?
You're my BFF for f***'s sake.
The only thing that could ever come close to that is venting out at you.
I would NEVER get mad at you I swear.
And you should know that by now.

You should know too that when I'm depressed, I absolutely LOVE it when people comfort me and absolutely HATE it when people avoid me.
You should f***king know that?
I can't believe you.
You made me more upset.
I don't even know what to say anymore. I'm f***king speechless.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE ONLY ONE WHO GAVE A DAMN WAS CHERIE.

God bless her.

F*** everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment