Friday, September 9, 2011

I Love ... Cherie
















Cherie the mistress of deception.
Cherie the cute panda-like gal.
Cherie the awesome.
Cherie the genius.

I admit I didn't really like you at first glance.
But that's just my prejudice and me being biased.
I actually really like you and wanna know you.

So...
yeah.

You're really smart for some reason and I don't know why.
Maybe you're born that way (which would be the most accurate guess)
Or maybe you've worked really hard to come this far.
I dunno. You haven't told me much yet.
Or maybe NOT 'yet'. Maybe you might never tell me.

I always feel that there's this distance between us that's just incomprehensible.
Its always there.
I think its because you're still keeping some secrets from me :(
Well, Megan feels that way sometimes too, but you're a little worse xD

ANYHOO. You're really nice and have a cute character and a sweet personality.
And you're smart. And good at deceiving people.
Which can be both bad and good o3o

I hope I can get rid of the distance between us soon.
I don't want to feel like strangers around my friends.
Especially my close friends like megan and you :)
Truth is, I only feel that way around you two.
I wonder why...

NAH. I still love you.
Have a good life cherie.
And I hope one day you can really smile.
A smile that comes from the depths of your heart.

--rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment