Sunday, May 1, 2011

HOT dudes Made My Day~

Yeah I live in a crappy city with racial issues...
And life in cities, as you know, are just so stressful and annoying.
So this weekend, I took a trip to Malacca with my mum dad and sis ^^

Damn it it was so UH-SUM! =)
I went to the new Jusco mall.
It was gigantic and almost as big as Mid Valley
and the best thing is...

there were SO MANY HOT DUDES! x)

and they're all like, cool, composed, calm and mostly SINGLE x) (well, at least I think so)

everytime I come back to Malacca, I gain so much more confidence,
I feel so much more prettier
and so much more smarter
and so much more younger.
and time passes by slowly...

if only life could be as awesome as this every day. (if I lived here in Malacca)
I would be a happy person, an honestly happy person.
with the least worries in the world.
I would smile more.

and of course,

meet HOT DUDES every day!!

--peace out,
the world deserves a second chance, anytime, and anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment