Monday, May 23, 2011

Fools Can Protect Too

























When you say ' I don't wanna hear it!' and laugh it off,
are you really just pretending or fooling around?
Or are you really hiding something? And you're not telling me? =(

I feel really left out when people don't tell me what just seems so obvious.
That thing that's written all over their face but still hides it.
Its something like hypocrisy.
And I really don't like hypocrites (no offense to some people)

Yeah I WAS a hypocrite once.
But I've changed because I realized how much I hated myself for being that way.
And now I know I've got a whole group of people whom I've been pushing away for the past 2 years backing me up.

I'm not 'it' anymore.
And I hope its only the same for them.
I don't want them to feel like shit like I did.
I want them to feel happy just as I am now.
Because they did help me, even if they didn't know it.

I feel as light as feather now.
Free of my scarred past and also, maybe, quite recent events.
I've learned to forgive
never to forget, because I must teach myself a lesson,
but I've forgiven
so YiWen, i do forgive you~ i hope we're okay again =)

I love my class 3 Arif and I'm really sorry for everything that I've ever done to you.
And quite frankly, I'd like to apologize to Sonia for ever having misjudged you.
You're a nice person and I hope you know that as well ^^

If a terrible ignorant fool like me could change so much for the better,
to protect her dreams, friends and family,

Why can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment