Thursday, May 26, 2011

HeartBreak





















Crack.

My heart is broken.

Yes you know who I'm talking about.
Its my new (well first actually) I'm-not-gonna-talk-to-him crush.

So he's out of my reach,
but sometimes I get so upset =(
My FEMALE geography teacher has his number! *grumbles*
AND his younger brother's number!

And it seems like they're getting along quite well

Its not a very good sign...

SIGH.

There you go again mourning and sulking about something that you'll never be able to get.
Don't be silly ,me.
You should be happy that he might be falling in love.
You should be happy that he might just find someone who he's meant to be with.

And not you.

Don't be such a jerk.

Give them your blessings.
And wish them all the luck they can get~

No comments:

Post a Comment