Thursday, May 19, 2011

Your Eyes and Mine




















Have I mentioned how I have this stupid and silly habit of just staring at people's eyes sometimes?
Haha yeah feels like I'm invading their privacy but I can't help it.
I just do xD

and over the years I seem to be able to read (inaccurately though) other people's feeling/emotions/course of life. (about 80% true)

Its really creeping me out. But hell yeah, on the bright side, this silly habit thing totally rocks!

The slight gleam in one's eyes usually signifies that they do not have much problems at hand.
And eyes that are only half-opened and visibly more opaque then usual usually means they're either sleepy or stressful or emo.
Truly happy people will smile and at the same time have that shine in their eyes.

No one can lie forever~! MUAHAHA
=X oops =P

Anyway, I realize lately that MY own eyes are really REALLY dark.
Meaning deep and filled with dark emotions.
I wonder why...

Okay forget about lying to you, I freakin KNOW why x)

Coz I'm always so afraid of things that come my way and what others think of me.

Even if I had that shine in my eyes, it would only last that long.. a few seconds at the least.
And it isn't bright at all. Its so tiny.. so tiny that no one can really notice it.

Is that why people are afraid of me most of the times?

HELL I'm SORRY!

I don't mean anything~

Love you guys out there who are reading this and appreciate my silly habit.


peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment