Monday, May 16, 2011

Absolutely Necessary!
















Okay this is my WANTS in my life and if you're not interested I really don't mind.
I want friends.
I want beauty!! <3
I want to be able to study better!
I want confidence
I want things to turn out right.. (maybe not all the time but hell yeah!)
I want a *whispers* boyfriend~ that CARES only cuz my cousin says I should be ashamed for not having ONE! x) An 11 year old cousin telling me that! Its embarassing okay?! xD

And of course, the best thing I could ever want is for things to stay just the way they are now~
Well, maybe that's not a want.
Correction: That's a need.

I don't wanna join that group(s) anymore.
I'm happy because now I know what they think of me.
They're nice to me and that's the difference. They don't joke like sh*t and talk about crap.
They talk about sensible things. You know? Things that make sense =)

So I'm just gonna say that this is a useless post
something that I would usually do in my free time!

I want LOOOVEEEE~!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
That's what everyone needs right?!
The world is lacking love.
Oh what a world it would be if we all had enough love to go by.

What a perfect world it would be.

Cheers to my wannabe-beautiful friends and supporters!

No comments:

Post a Comment