Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hello. Hi. Konichiwa. Annyeong =)

HELLO! =)

This is Rachel reporting in on a Saturday without PMS ^^
Yay me and yay you!

So St. John's exam is finally over!! and next comes the camp on 7th of July
I feel like another burden is lifted *sighs*
Oh the bliss~

And the best thing is that as a student, I now have 2 weeks of school holiday~!
YAY!!!
And yes, I still love you meh besties =)

I have quite the obsession with my NEW story (I may highlight)
see, its linked there below 'Sherrie' under 'People Who ♥ Me' =)
Its a comedy high school romance kinda story and I'm sure its pretty suitable for all girls out there
AND IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED YOU CAN ALWAYS STAY TUNE TO HEART_MOTIVATION~

oops, I caps-ed =P
well I'll be waiting for your kind comments every update
and I hope you enjoy it
if you can't find the link *rolls eyes*
well then here it is! :

http://i-trust-in-you-2011.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment