Thursday, June 2, 2011

Meant To Last?



















I think my innocence is starting to fade.
My trust in others are wavering.
And I might be a little more secure,
but I'm less happy now. Less contented.

I used to believe that there are people who are just meant to be together.
To last together.
Doesn't matter if their family, friends, or lovers.
But there are definitely people out there who are capable of trusting each other to the extent that they'd sacrifice anything for the other...
or so I used to think.

I miss being naive.
Don't you?
Life's so easily when you're ignorant and too innocent to even think of the consequences that will come along with your actions.
That you'd go through the pain that follows and still be as strong as ever because you had never anticipated it.
Ignorance is bliss after all.

Now I don't even think that people even last anymore.
We live and die. And its the same for everyone else as well.
Some people come, some people go.
Never in this world can I ever place my trust wholly in anyone or anything.
Because its stupid.

Because there will be much rejection, hurt, pain betrayal and LIES.
And I've had enough.
Better to prevent than to cure..

..right?

No comments:

Post a Comment