Saturday, June 11, 2011

Chinese. School. Boys.

I wanna learn Chinese.
I ADMIT IT.
I feel so handicapped because I can't speak Chinese. Like, all the time.
And it gets especially annoying when there are hot guys right before me but they can't speak English.
AND I CAN"T SPEAK CHINESE.

Someone, help me?
Someone that won't laugh at all the petty mistakes I do when I speak Chinese?
Oooh~
Its like, I always hated the language and now I wanna learn it.

Rachel, where's your pride?

Brrrr
Pride ain't the problem now...

Oh. And also, school's in like 2 days.
DARN IT ALL.
2 days is not a very long time left.
And when I get back to school, I really gotta start studying, huh.

Oh btw, just an add-on,
my hormones are getting to me. Seriously.
I'm starting to think a lot of guys are hot. (well not a lot, only a selected few, but still)
and I wanna get a guy to date.

WHICH IS A VERY WRONG THING TO DO AT A TIME LIKE THIS, MIND YOU.

I should be studying my a$s off and my hormones and addiction to my beloved computer is distracting me.

Sigh.. Ottokae?

No comments:

Post a Comment