Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just Realized Something

I haven't posted about the St.John Camp '11! =D

Hell yeah~!!
I have not felt like my own person since forever!
and. and. and. and. and.

*uhm. cat got your tongue much?*
*oh shut up!*

AND!!!!! the camp allowed it to happen. thank God for that.
really.
I've been such a naughty girl and He still blesses me like this.
My heart is touched once again.

*not like it doesn't happen everyday. pfft*
* oh conscience, have i told you to shut up already?*

*OH YES. I DID.*

it was awesome and it was truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
well, other than the hot guys that is.....

LOL nvr mind about that.
i did many things I would have never thought I'd do. and I ENJOYED it.

Listen to this:

1)I PLAYED WITH MUD.
2)I TALKED TO BOOYYSS =)
3)I GOT SCRATCHED AND BRUISED AND HURT AND WOUNDED AND I DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT.
4)I DID THE COMMANDO CRAWL THINGY THAT HURT ME AND I ENJOYED THAT.
5)I FELT LIKE A TOTAL HOTTIE THERE.
6)I KNEW ONE OF THE INSTRUCTORS CHECKED ME OUT.
(hehehe. pls don't tell crystal wai, she'll like, totally freak out xD )
7)I WAS THE LEADER OF MY TEAM AND WE WON.
8)I ACTED IN A PLAY WHICH SCRIPT I WROTE.
9)MY TEAM TOTALLY HAD TEAMWORK. HANDS DOWN.
10)I WAS AWESOME. period.
AND!!!
I WAS ME =)

Being not in the central of KL just makes me feel so fresh and amazing and renewed.
and I loved every single thing I did there.
even the part when my team have to wash the place almost everyday and I end up doing it all the time while some of the members will slack off and I don't feel like yelling at them because i was having the time of my life there and I didn't want to ruin it

phew. that was a long sentence.

I love you krystal chin, crystal wai, and of course all my BETA teammates ( I can still remember your names so yeah!)

love- yeevon, wenni, zhi xuan, william, ridge, zhi zhen and marcus!

this is something I will absolutely never forget and will stay etched onto my mind until my last breath. (unless I happen to get alzheimer's... you know)

so yeah. God bless every soul out there. AMEN! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment