Monday, June 20, 2011

I Feel Old






















Haha you can ignore the kelefeh pic above if you hate having to even look at stupid things.

LOL yes I do.

Maybe its coz I HAVE TONS OF WHITE HAIR ALREADY. (fyi, im 15)
Maybe its also coz I'M BECOMING REALLY FORGETFUL
Hm... and I THINK OF THE PAST A LOT LATELY.

*sighs*

I feel like an old granny.
Too bad I'm too hot to be one.
HAHA.

That's self-confidence there not arrogance xD

Entrepreneur's Day is really really near! And not to mention its also Report Card day on that day.
OMG i miss being just a member of the club!
Now that I'm the Vice President, I have like extra work to do and you all know how lazy I really am *winks winks*

AWWWWHHHH
I have to make sure we don't spend over the budget,
gain some profit. (at LEAST some, mind you)
and write it down on a piece of paper and the deadline to pass it up is very close!

Wish me luck, I'm really gonna need it!
And let's all hope I don't age faster than a normal person my age would okay?
CHEERS~!

No comments:

Post a Comment