Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Right Thing To Do































I'm not really sure which I should do.
But I know what is right.
I know I should study.
I know I can ace my tests and be number one.

BUT

I slack.
A LOT.
And I laze too.
A WHOLE LOT more.

So its quite impossible to ace my test don't you think?
Sometimes I keep telling myself that I should sit down on my study desk and study.
But I don't. I can't. I can't concentrate.

Why?
Is my will not strong enough?
I don't want to accept my bad fate.
I want to change it.
But.. am I able to?

I'm not sure anymore.
But somewhere deep down inside of me,
I know I still stand a chance.
Someday, I'll be able to do it.
To build up my strength, courage and focus to study. And also a lot of other important stuffs to.
'SOMEDAY'

When will that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment