Saturday, May 21, 2011

First REAL Crush




























Okay time to reveal this! =D
So to all of you who've been wondering why I blush so much lately is because of this!
My first REAL crush that when I think of him , my heart beats two times as fast and I can't seem to take my eyes off of him and when I just squeal so loud on the inside I can hardly contain it.

Yeah. That's him. Although I really don't know what his name is xD

BUT
Its not like it matters anyway, right? I don't LOVE him I can guarantee that.
But I just like him as in CRUSHing like. Not like like. Just like.

Hehe he IS so HOT!

So like, I only get to see him every Thursday..
and everytime he comes, I see him in a new outfit.
Which never fails to melt my icy cold heart.

Yeah. I bet all those people out there in school realizes that I've been smiling more lately.
Well not only because of him its also actually because of Megan~ and Sonia~ and well the people sitting around me for the time being in the classroom,

but I have to say, he's the MAIN cause of it.
He's like my charger! =D
you know, like how you charge your phone, and it lasts for just THAT long~

yeah! Mine last for like one week and right on the day when my battery (heart) is running low,
there. HE. is!!!

On the Thursdays! I just have to say that his brown hair is so amazing even under just fluorescent light. And his first outfit which consisted of a inner THIN white tee and a cool leather black jacket on the outside and a little not-too-loose-not-too-tight black pants and amazing NewBalance white-and-black striped sport shoe was SO COOL!

The second one went like this: Simple striped black, grey and white tee with that not-too-loose-not-too-tight pants again and a leather professional shoe this time!!

Call me crazy!! But yeah I can TOTALLY remember his outfit!

He's so gorgeously charming~
So charming that I don't think I ever wanna talk to him
coz I'm sure the moment he talks, it'll ruin the perfect image I have of him.
Coz that's just how humanity works.
They're always not what they seem.

Besides if I ever did get a chance to talk to him,
I bet I'd pass out first

All the best to You HardWorking Nerds And Geeks Out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment