Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Enough of Your Stupidity!

I hate it when I get mad at my friends..
I feel like bad guy when I do and the worst thing is when I find out how stupid I was before when I realize it much MUCH later.

Especially friends who I should really cherish.
I get mad at them and they don't know it cause the truth is that they did nothing wrong.
I got mad at them out of nothing and I always pray when that happens.

Pray that the hatred will just stop,
that the storm will calm.

I'm sorry but I really did get mad at you.
And the thing only I can hope for when it happens is that you don't realize it
and that God will listen to my prayer.

I'm sorry for being such a bitch at times.
But that's just who I am.. yeah?
I don't blame you if you hate me
cause I do hate myself too every once in a while
and my sub-conscience understands perfectly well.

I hope my life will sail on as smoothly as it is now.
I don't want to ruin any more friendships and cause more hurt.

Cause honestly Rachel, you've done enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment