Friday, April 29, 2011

Moving On With Life With Stupid, Irritating, Arrogant People




















I wonder what is the sure way for me to be able to that.
To not get mad, be contented with their arrogance and stupidity?
Might take a while, but I'm sure there is a way.
Just wondering what it is...

I'm sure its just them.
Because they're rich. Spoiled. Immature. Not enough of morals.
Well, you get what I mean.
I hate how I feel everyday because of them.
I don't want to allow them to interfere with my life.

Reason why I know they're the reason and not my attitude problem?
Because I've been elsewhere to study. Tuition.
With people not from private schools but government schools.
People who actually work much more harder and SMARTER to benefit from their parents' money and paycheck.

They don't waste TIME CHATTING about in class.
They PAY ATTENTION.
They don't BOAST.
They accepted me for who I am.
They never once made me feel like the people at school make me feel.

I'm like their FRIEND.
To the rest of you noobs at school, I'm just a nobody.
I'm just THERE. Its not that I don't want to talk.
Its you who make me not want to talk because you make me dislike you.

Yeah, so maybe I'm a jerk.
But look at you. And look at me.
Who's worse? And who's better off?

That's up to you to decide.

But I know one thing for sure,
you MAJOR attention seekers and I will never live in acceptance of each other.

Because you make people become the quiet people that they are.
You never realise how much your noise affects the people who are verbally weak around you.
Who has a scar, and you're just digging deeper into it.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment