Sunday, April 24, 2011

Worst Easter Day EVER























Okay, I never agreed to go mountain climbing on a SUNDAY.
Its not even my hobby nor my interest.
She knew it was the 3rd day of my freaking monthly event and she just had to insist on me going.
Gawd.

Since it was a mountain, it wasn't like there were any toilets around.
I did not bring extra because I thought it would be quick.
And darn, it took an hour and 30 mins! or maybe more than that.

Halfway up, panting and cursing softly,
I started to feel pain at my lower abdomen.
And that's when I thought " Oh no, I'm in deep sh*t"
The worst thing was: when we got to the peak, there was a garden with exercising equipments
and my mum, sister and dad ended up taking an extra 20 mins there!
I was in SO much pain from both my tummy pain and the monthly event!

There were rare birds above me in the trees chirping
and there were literally right above me on a tree branch,
it was as if they were mocking me
because they were enjoying the wind
when the wind only made me feel worse.

At the end, I finally complained I didn't feel to well.
So I hurried to get down the mountain which took me another 15 mins.
The toilet at the foot of the mountain was too filthy so I did not enter.
I was only with my mum because we took the express steep lane down which I almost fell for 2 times!

I had to wait for my sister and dad which took another 10 mins in bitter torture.
After that, we HAD breakfast.
Which took up another good 40 mins.
I went to the toilet there and ended up breaking the toilet thingy.
I felt guilty but my pain which still lingered at my lower abdomen overwhelmed it.
I felt like puking and I had no appetite for breakfast.

The other thing is, when we got back home,
we had to RUSH for my dentist appointment which was at 12.30 p.m
I only had an hour and 30 mins to get myself prepared.
Plus, an extra business at the toilet bowl.
(P.s. I had diarrhea, lucky me for managing to reach a peak of a mountain and get back down and , too, suffer all the torture that came after without dying)
So we were late and my mum had to call the dentist to inform her of our absence and ask for a grace period of 15 mins.

We made it there and later, when we got to the mall,
I suddenly had a craving for ice cream!!
Which you can guess, is not suitable for consumption during the monthly event.
Even so, it was my favourite so I took one cone.
But my dad, who took one too, said it was too sweet so he offered half his cone to me which I just couldn't refuse!

Lucky me, there still has been no after-effects. Even now.

Oh, and also, this morning, the garment rack in the study room broke today, this morning, to be specific.
So we had to buy a new one.
And we couldn't find a suitable one in the mall that we were in so we went home without buying one and now its in a big mess!

Gawd, the worst day (so far)of the year 2011
I'm NEVER going mountain climbing during my monthly event ever again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment