Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Take Things, One Step At A Time
















Its so troublesome if you have to always look out for what might happen in the future anyway, right?
So why not go slow?
Why not focus on the present and give all you've got instead of wasting your time being useless?

Instead of feeling all the stress and tension from your burdens,
why not let them go?
And start over, anew, at a slower pace, with a wider smile on your face.

I realized that maybe that's why I've been, you know, mad at everyone for no reason.
Cause my hatred and all that just build up within me and it got too packed, so it exploded =(
And then I got mad. And trust me there wasn't a single person I did not hate.

I love the me I am now, the me who I was, want to love the me that I'm gonna be someday, and most of all, I love God.
Because he saves me from everything. From the pain.
From the loneliness.
From my own sins. From my tears and my struggles in life.

I believe he has made a path for each and every one of us to follow.
It doesn't require us to rush, because we have THAT many years in our lifetime.
We're bound to make too many mistakes if we rush, because we're just that imperfect.
The path is a guideline for us. To teach us to be someone rich in spirit and honour and reverence for Him.

I guess its only natural for us to rush and do all sorts of human-like behavior without even knowing them.
But maybe sometimes we should just slow down.
Pause for a while to allow some time for us to think.
Are what we are doing right for ourselves? Or are they wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment