Friday, April 22, 2011

Everything Is Worth It

















With a large sacrifice,
finally,
I realize everything is really worth the pain.

Easter reminded me of the pain He went and goes through.
Compared to mine, mine is but a little speck of dust.

Besides, if I had a choice between happiness and self-pity,
its obvious enough which one I would choose right?
Maybe things are starting to turn out better than I'd expected it to.
Maybe I'm not so unloved at all.

Maybe I really am loved. and deserve a place in this world.
Maybe it ain't showing yet because the time hasn't come.

I'm sure I'm worth something big.
Because that's why I was given life.
No useless being deserves a life,
People who are alive were given a life for a purpose.
To fulfill a mission.

Whether it comes early, late, or much later.
Its only a matter of time.
And through the time of waiting,
we get hurt, and make mistakes.
Which we learn from.

And turn them into experience
so that we will be strong enough
when it is time for battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment