Sunday, April 17, 2011

Courage


The courage to hold your head up high and be proud of who you are.
to stand firm on your decisions
to believe in yourself
to move on
to forgive others
to smile and be thankful even when you're sad
to thank someone with a truthful heart
to never truly hate someone
to believe you've done your best
to do things that you should do and not to do things you shouldn't do
to admit your wrongs
and to redeem yourself.

oh how i wish i had that courage.
how i wish I could be that strong
so no one can push me down
especially myself.

sometimes I get really embarassed, humiliated and disappointed of myself.
because I never take that first step: to BELIEVE.
even though I keep saying it.
I guess I'm a hypocrite after all.
I'm sorry that I'm a hypocrite.

I wish one day I would be able to gain that courage.
to protect myself and the ones I love
to cherish them with all I've got.

coz now, emotionally, spiritually and mentally speaking,
I've got nothing. and I'm weak.
I know that.
That's probably why I'm whining all the time.

Sigh. God.. please grant me the courage.
I'm so weak that I feel like even typing is difficult.
I need strength. I need Your help..

No comments:

Post a Comment