Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Beauty of Friendship


I found out that if you expect too much to happen,
you will get disappointed if things don't reach that expectation.
A little too disappointed.

So I decided to emphasize only on something I truly need and want.
I don't really actually need the attention from everyone else.
I just need my friend.

The only friend I can never hate.
The one friend that I feel terribly guilty for after I hurt her.
The only friend I'm jealous at for being such a great and wonderful person.
An innocent, pure, smart and amazing person, girl, daughter, a student, and a friend.

Yeah, you would never visit this blog.
But hey, I'm telling the whole world of how good you are.
You're not like me, and everyone else.
You have a goal and you're pretty much satisfied with what you have now.
You don't crave for too much that you know you won't be able to handle.

I'm sorry I broke your heart 2 years ago.
When you so clearly depended and relied on me,
but because I was blinded by fake love for friendship for another person,
I shoved you out of my life.

I know you'll say "Its all right" Cuz that's just how forgiving you are.
But I want you know,
that you're the best teenager and the one and only special teenager I've ever met.
No one will understand you.
Not people who think that they will understand
Not people who try to care.

Because you're humble,
and I really respect you for that.
I'm sure you realize I'm mad at a lot of people around me now.
And no matter how good I am at acting,
you can tell.. that I hate them.
you know?
like.... that 2 people.
and that prefect.
and also the one close to me.

thanks for being my friend.
you truly are the only friend I'll remember on the day I lay on my deathbed.
Love u lots

krystal Chin


No comments:

Post a Comment