Friday, April 1, 2011

A Break; Forgiveness


Sometimes all we need is a short break from life, right?
Somehow, it makes everything better. Just that short time,
forgetting about things that make you mad,
loving the people you hate,
forgiving the unforgivable,
and smile at things that make you sad.

When I did these things,
I felt SO much better than I usually do.
I found out that reacting in a way that please people,
pleases yourself too in return.

Whether or not it was expected.

Because it was like magic.
The moment you be kind to others,
they'll learn to be kind to you too.
Then trust will form.
And that's where friendship begins.

I'm sure I've been looking pretty negative to a lot of people.
But I'm not sure how I should look.
And that's the truth.
That's why my facial expression is always just... emo or mad, or just pretty much emotionless.

I'm sorry if I've scared anyone ._.
and I'm sorry if I've ever made anyone hate me.
Because today,
I've officially forgiven every single soul that have cursed me,
hated me,
and bullied me.

I take it, as the human way of being human in its natural course.
Because one day we will all grow out of them.
And I've made a decision to not make others' life harder than it already is by making them regret what they have done.
I will want to make them feel like it was nothing: and it couldn't be helped.
Since forgiveness was given,

It's alright.
Its okay =)

No comments:

Post a Comment