Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Selfish Spoilt Brat.

F*** you. I bet I've never ever told you that I really DESPISE spoilt brats that won't change. Like, say, EVER.

You're a mess. You look ugly in whatever dress. You think you're the best. But you're all the way at the last.

If curses could never hurt one's heart.
I would've cursed you a million times by now.
If you hate something so much, why do you still want to possess it?
Where the f*** is your logic?

Who wouldn't throw something they hate away?
Why won't you just f***ing tell me if you don't want to be my friend anymore?
JUST TELL ME DARN IT.

I'm tired of playing HideNSeek. I'm tired of playing this wild goose chase.
It HAS to STOP.

I'm f***king tired and exhausted.
And I hate your new you.
I'm not gonna say 'No offense' because I really want you to feel offended.
YOU SUCK.

You might be a genius. You might think you're good. You might think everyone adores you. You must think you're so f***ing good that everyone just accepts you. You might think you're strong. You might think you have a good voice. You might think you're awesome. You might think you're pretty. You might think the guys go 'ga-ga' over you. You might think you're So. F***ing. Good. In. Every. Damn. Thing.

Well I tell you what.
There is ONE person who will never agree to all that.
THAT'S ME.

You're a selfish WHORE.
You're an idiot who thinks I don't know it but I do.
You think you're so FREAKIN MATURE and that everyone else around you could never match up to your level.
Well NEWS FLASH. You're human and I am too. You're 15 and I am too. Who says you can be so much more perfect compared to everyone else?

You an arrogant, selfish, crazy, insane, inhumane, hypocritical, disappointing, slutty, irritating, annoying, wimpy, jerk-face friend

And sometimes I wonder if you even know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment