Monday, July 18, 2011

Incomplete Puzzle















Where are you when I need you?
Why are you always not there in my time of need?
Do you.. not like me?
Am I annoying?
Cause I sure think I am.

I know its my fault. Everything is, anyway.
For... liking you in the first place.

SIGH.

I'm plenty depressed today. About SO many things.
Friendship. Love life. Family. And THE MOST IS?

ME.

Hell yeah I'm depressed at myself.
Why can't I ever be the best? Or maybe even anywhere that light shines upon?
Why am I always in the darkness?
Why isn't there a person who could understand my feelings?
Why does the person I want to understand my feelings... don't understand?
Why am I always a lone-ranger fending for myself?
Why don't I have a comrade?
Why are my parents always being so.. annoyingly overprotective?
Why is no one there beside me?
To laugh with me. To cry with me. To fall with me. To rise with me. To pull me up. To cheer me up?

Why am I always alone?

And this guy I like isn't helping much either.
... IS he a jerk?
I really don't know. Maybe I'm blinded by puppy love.
But I don't know that either.
Maybe he actually is an a-hole.
But I don't know that.

Sigh. Life is a puzzle.
But when in the f*** will I ever be able to figure it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment