Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hurricane



























Some people are just so lucky.
There were born with the looks. The charm. The brains. The talent. The skills. The brawns. The courage. The attitude.
And I do admit that I sometimes wonder if God gave them special attention when he made them an individual.

Why wasn't I like that?
Why am I so boring and quiet and insensitive and always PMS-ing and a jerkface?
Why?

Why was I given such a heavy and painful past to move on from?
Why was I scarred at such a young tender age?
I pity myself.
And this time its not like I don't know why,
cause I do. I know why.

I don't want to feel this way.
But I do.
And I envy all those celebrities and naturally popular/beautiful/handsome people out there
that can make it big without even putting in much effort at all.

I hate that I can't be like that that's why I always avoid taking a liking to them.
I don't want to acknowledge the fact that they're better than me but I can't hide it anymore.
I won't hide it anymore.
I'm always in the middle somewhere.
I'm not ugly. But I'm not hot either. I'm not dumb but I'm not a genius either.
I'm not handicapped but I'm not all that amazing either. I'm not talent-less but I'm not exactly talented either.

Its like being in the middle of a hurricane and everything's/everyone's either surviving or dying and you're struggling between dying and surviving. Which is the most painful, you know?
And I think recently I'm starting to like this popular guy but I don't want to.
Cause he's a jerk.
But I'm falling deeper and deeper every time and I really regret ever being nice and talk to him.

There's a big mess in my head. But I can't seem to clear it up.
And every single thing in my life right now just feels so wrong.
every thing's not in the right place.
Sigh. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment