Friday, July 1, 2011

If only















If only I could turn back time.
If only I could feel the same for you again.
If only you could feel the same for me again.
If only things were what there were like before.
If only your heart never rotted.
If only I didn't make the mistakes I did..

I never meant to hurt you. You know that.
But why won't you allow me to change?
Do you want me to stay like this because you know I'm having a better life like this?
Or do you want me to stay this way because you want to have someone to hate?

I really don't know anymore.
Maybe the reason you came into my life is just for God to teach me one of the millions of lessons in life.
Maybe you are one of those people that just come and go.

But who are you really?
And why do I feel this way?
Why can't I let you go?
Why do I still love you even though you don't feel the same for me anymore?
Even though I'm insignificant to you now...

Why?

... If only I could turn back time.

No comments:

Post a Comment