Monday, July 25, 2011

For The First Time~



















I spent so much money for a measly birthday gift for a 'friend' this year.
For the first time. Hehe. And I didn't even feel bad that I did that
Instead, I feel great!

Like, yay! I bought him/her a present and I know he/she's gonna love it! (Though its not their favourite color but still...)

Sighs.

Fine.

I'll tell you nervous anticipating readers.

I bought a gift for my crush. AND I HONESTLY HOPE HE NEVER EVER GOES TO MY BLOG OR I WILL BE DEAD.
Hehe. Cause he'll so totally know that its him when he reads this.
Is this what falling in love for the first time feels like?

It feels great =)
But I'm not a fool. I know it won't last forever.
The signs are already showing.
I get jealous when I see another girl with you.
I feel so happy when you show the tiniest bit of a smile.
I feel bad when you look down.
I wanna know how holding your hand would feel like...
I wanna know how your voice would sound like.

I sound like a total creep.
A psycho perhaps.
But that's what love did to me.

And I like it.

A lot

No comments:

Post a Comment