Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Don't Know
















My life is getting a little messed up again D:
Okay so here's the deal.
SOME EFFIN PERSON WHO MUST'VE READ MY BLOG OR ALREADY KNOWS THAT I LIKE 'HIM' TOLD 'HIM' himself.
OR HE COULD'VE GUESSED HIMSELF.
But it would so not make sense because he sounds so super duper confident about it.

He knows.
HE KNOWS I like him.
F***.
okay. so that's one complication.

And the other is my studies. Trials is only ... ONE WEEK away.
And I'm not even close to ready.
How will I face the exams?
I've practically the least time ever. There's nothing GOOD I can pull off now.

SIGHHHH

Okay. Back on the first complication.
I don't know how I'm supposed to react.
Should I ignore him? and pretend like we never even knew each other?
OR should I pretend like I never knew he knows about my feelings and give up on him at the same time and be my own person?

Honestly speaking, I think the second one is better. Yeah?

YEAH. TOTALLY.

Go me.

Sigh. I feel so deprived of my supposedly peak of teenage life.
I'm suffering.
And the only thing I'm waiting for now is the end of PMR.

No comments:

Post a Comment