Saturday, March 12, 2011

Unclear


I guess I'm at that point in life when everything's a blur.
I just can't seem to fully understand anything.
Whether its simple or complex.
Its all the same.

Friendship: I have no idea who really are my friends. And who are not.
Puppy Love (?) : Is it really? I don't know.
Family: How am I supposed to react to their kindness and affection? Do I really act like I appreciate them anyway?
General decisions: I can't tell between what's right and what's wrong. Most of the time, I end up choosing the latter.

I want to be able to be independent.
Why is that so hard?
Why can't I stop doing all the wrong things,
and be good?

Why can't I accept things just the way they are?
Why am I so selfish; always craving for more.
Why can't I just give up on the past?

Why do I still want the attention even though its so clear to me that I'll never be able to get it?
Why do I shed tears upon that?
Why is it that no one cares when that happens?
Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment