Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy but Stressful (?)


Is it a good sign? Or bad? O3O
I have been getting scary dreams lately.
Like.. not gore. But the type of 'scary' you see on TV.

Yeeaah..

I'm thinking it has something to do with stress.
But I'm not so sure anymore lol
Since, I'm quite happy at the same time too.
No. Definitely not at school.
I'm PISSED at school.

But I'm happy at tuition.
I really am.
The students are way nicer than my school's all-bitchy-chinese.
and the teachers are funny and intelligent too.

I don't know why the people at my school are SO immature.
Or is it just me?
I'm like maturing too fast?
I don't know.
Maybe I'M the problem.
God knows.
--Peace out =)

2 comments:

  1. it's not u =( it's just ppl in our skul is sorta mean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol really?? maybe lol...
    its so stupid that I get these dreams lately.
    I really don't think its a good sign =(

    ReplyDelete