Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Enough is Enough

Is flaunting your smartness and intelligence really that important to you?
Important enough that you become all arrogant and idiotic? STUPID?

You know you know it.
Because even if you don't, many people would've told you by now.
And by this time, you should have realized how ugly you look right now.
Not your face. But your damned attitude.

I'm tired of these sickos who don't have any other things to do but TALK in class and who only TALK to you when they want your homework to copy or borrow your book or stationery.
They don't CARE about me.
All they want are benefits from me.
All they do is take advantage of me.

And now I'm pissed. I'm really pissed.
What right do you have to take MY rights away from me?
What right do you have to talk to a person you know you will upset?
Get away from me.
Don't talk to me.
Be sure I will never be able to hear your voice or see your face in front of me ever again.

Cause I'm tired of shush-ing
I'm tired of being nice all the time to people who take advantage of me.
And I'm definitely tired of all of your arrogance and noise.
Won't you grow up?
Aren't you guys already 15?!
FIFTEEN!

I can't believe you're even fifteen.
If I had the right to judge you,
I'd say you were 12.
Because y'all are pains in my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment