Sunday, March 13, 2011

Helping/Donating/Giving


I never realized how just flashing a smile and saying "Thank you" can make someone's day.
I didn't know telling someone "You're pretty" can build up their confidence.
I thought every 'good' thing we did was just to improve our own image.
Be a mannered person.

But I was wrong.

I was really really wrong.
What in the world was I thinking?
Was I stupid?

I experienced it.
I needed so much for someone to say "You're nice, awesome. Pretty"
I needed encouragement so badly, that my heart hurt for it.
And when I'd finally gotten it,
I felt all my burden being washed away smoothly and calmly.

The person I'd never thought would praise me, did it.
The person I'd thought would have done it, didn't do it.
And I realized how important every single thing you do and say in your life means to someone else.
It can sting that person, but it can also heal a person.

At the beginning, all I wanted to do was to go to heaven.
So I wanted to be a good girl, obey every damn thing I heard was right.
But now... its not the same anymore.
What's the use of going to heaven, when really, I don't deserve it?
I didn't do anything worth going to heaven for.
I wasn't good. I was ACTING good.
The qualification, as far as I know, is to BE good.

And that is what I want to be.

Instead of pitying myself, I want to help others.
I know I'm not alone out there.
I know many people need help.
People who might die without that help.
Here I am : rotting away in my room, when others are dying out in the open.

What sense does that make?

Just helping, can help a bankrupt company return to it's original state.
Just donating, can keep a person away from his/her death.
Just giving, can heal a heart.

What are you waiting for?
Don't rot your life away. Its such a waste.
Remember.
You were given this life for a REASON.

To be happy and to HELP others to be happy.

God bless all =)

(Watch 1 Litre of Tears- It will change the way you think. Forever)

No comments:

Post a Comment