Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Something Bout Believing


The first step in everything is to have faith
to trust.
to believe.
Without it, you can't go anywhere. You won't be able to.

As we grow older, we all tend to get very suspicious of things
therefore not trusting things we're supposed to and trusting the one we're not supposed to.
I can't help but think little kids are like angels.
They're annoying in a good way
and they know better than anyone else what love and attention and trust really is.

I want to be a 'someone' worth being with.
That was all I ever wanted.
That was why I wanted to change all the time.
That's why I was not satisfied being thrown to the corner.
I wanted to be with you because..
I don't know. You felt special.
But now you just feel .. different than what you were before.

Instead of being special and different,
I realize you're just condemning yourself,
searching for ways to make you different from the others.
To make yourself special.
In other words, you're radiating arrogance.

I know you're normal.
Why are you making things so difficult?
Trust in what's right.
Don't go too far from the right path.
I hope you'll see the damage you're REALLY causing to yourself.

And how there really are THAT many people who sincerely care.
I might not be one of them
but seeing you like that,
fills me with disgust.
And pity.
I can't stand it.

Everyone who falls eventually gets up again.
They have to.
SO why are you staying flat on the ground?

No comments:

Post a Comment