Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stupidity


When I think about what I did in my memories:
I find the me in my memory really stupid, clumsy, naive, .. innocent.
Like, I did really unnecessary stuff that really hurt some people. Or had the potential to.
It brings no benefit at all to both sides.
Then I wonder: Why in the world did I do that?

But then I realize, then, at that moment, I won't be able to think that way.
I'd react from the reasoning of my heart. Not the mind.
So I end up doing stupid things I'll regret doing in the future.
I wonder why...

Is there a way to stop being so stupid? =(

There are only 5 people I would sacrifice anything for.
5 people I don't mind being stupid for.
My mum, dad, sis, Christine, and Krystal.
Cause I know they deserve it.
They care for me enough and they've earned my eternal trust.

And that is the one thing that no one will ever be able to tear down.

No comments:

Post a Comment