Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You Male B-word

Just because you have a little swag.
Just because you're a tad cuter than the rest.
Just because you were gifted with the looks.
Does not mean you have the right to look down on everyone else.
And take every advantage of what was given to you.

Like, what is wrong with you?
Do you think its easy and customary for a girl to like a guy and just fall out of it? And then like another again as if nothing happened?
Is it like that for you?
Are you that irresponsible or clueless?

When a girl likes a guy for who she knows he can be or who he really is,
it means she LOVES him. Even when he's at his lowest. When he stinks like he just came out from the garbage truck and she still talks to him, smiles at him, makes him feel appreciated.
You don't understand do you?

Is it your hobby now?
Like 'yeah I got this cute look so I can go around making chicks like/love me and bang them like its 2012 and toss them aside. Well there's always more.'
Is it so pleasurable to know that you have admirers?
HUH?
Do you know what damage you're causing?

There's a reason why girls fall in love with you just like how there's a reason when they cry.. even if you don't know it.
Don't go around breaking their hearts just for the sake of it.
WAKE UP. This is your wake up call.

You're not even anywhere near smart. You still have a chance. Work hard towards it.
You think in this condition you can even carry on with your favorite 'hobby' in the future?
Do you think you can manage it?
You're ruining your future.

*BREATHES*

That's right you a-hole of boy.
I liked you. Lucky for me I didn't love you. But there is a girl.. who does.
Stop this nonsense.
Its so stupid. Stop acting dumb and face reality and work towards building your future.

I know there's so much more you can do.
I can feel it.
That's why I liked you.
But I give up because my conscience is telling me its impossible.

I'm not ready to believe that just yet.
I believe everyone has a second chance.
Even a player.. a clown... a heartbreaker like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment