Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Better Way

Hehe hi. Its me, again. I hope you never expect anyone else X)
Oh what am I talking about. Of course its me. No one else knows my password :)

So I've been thinking. And this phrase has been in my mind for about a month now..
"Why frown when you can smile?"
Is that even called a phrase? haha.

Well anyway.. It just came to me. I never read anything about it or heard of it anywhere.
It kinda just popped into my mind somehow and it just stays there and occupies the now empty brain of mine.
It allows me to gain an upper hand over my temper and childishness.
If you think about it, it does make sense.
After all, it IS scientifically proven that it takes less face muscles to smile than to frown.
Well emotionally speaking, it makes you feel lighter and you know, makes you feel like life's so much brighter when you smile.

It helps me think and look at things from the brighter side.
And suddenly, things don't seem so bad anymore.
Like, I know my dad always lashes out at me and not my sis.
But then I remember that he loves me. And if he doesn't, why does he bother buying me food, clothes? Giving me a shelter? Especially the expensive school fees? and even in the future?
Same goes for my mum. And my sis.
And as for my friends, their not perfect too. People can piss others off sometimes without even knowing it since we're all imperfect in many ways. And I should learn to forgive. Seriously.

We're all only human. We lose and win some :)

No comments:

Post a Comment