Thursday, October 6, 2011

People Who Truly Care

I know I'm ugly. I know I'm pretty. I know I'm stupid. I know I'm smart. I know I'm clingy. I know I'm independent. I know I can be a bitch sometimes. I know I'm nice.
So don't tell me all of those anymore unless I really need it cause it'll be like kind of stating the obvious.

BUT.
No one will listen anyway. And I don't expect anyone to.
Because no one will remember. No one bothers to look and care.

Only a few people do. And forever will.
Here are the people I love.. and I realized that truly care. All this time.

1) Christine 
God. I thank God you were born. And I really thank God that he allowed you to come into my life and for mine to be in yours. You're pretty and you probably don't know it yet. You're secretive, mysterious and trustable. You're amazing. You understand my ways perfectly.Like in those stories where bffs stick together and know what the other is going to do every time? Yeah just like that. You're the perfect friend. And the only thing I hope to improve between us is my trust for you.

2) Serene
Haha. Wow. Yeah. I didn't know it too. Maybe I'm not one of those important friend of yours to you. Not the first in the list anyway. And we don't spend too much time together. BUT. You care for me. And I don't even have to ask you. I know already. When I have a problem, one of the few people I feel safe telling to is you. I know you've got problems. A lot of them and I know I can't help.. but I hope you know I'll always be here for you.

3) Zhi
I knew this a long time ago and even though this friendship doesn't seem strong from the outside, it is on the inside. And we both know it don't we? :) You're beautiful even though you always deny it and you have a charm that not many people have. You're kind of a genius and really funny. Thank you for listening to me when I'm bitchy and for lending me your shoulder when I cry. I really appreciate them.

4) Megan
I know we don't talk much.. and well, not really, anyway... But I can't help but feel close to you. Attracted to you? (Don't worry I'm not lesbo) I don't know why you always have so many problems and you don't think you're pretty and you think you're dumb and everything. But what I think: You're pretty, smart, cool, talented. You have a voice that can sing. And I believe you have a charm that only the people who are close enough to you can see , that is probably why you feel so unappreciated. Think positive more often and look at things on its brighter side. You'll feel a whole lot better <3

5) Cherie
Are we distant? I don't know. I hope not. But you're really nice. And sweet. And pretty. Haha. Funny how we all don't think ourselves are pretty but others think we are, right? You're REALLY smart too. I feel quite unimportant to you but it doesn't matter. Because the chemistry is what makes it important. I hope we'll get closer soon :) (with our sleepover and all)

I love you guys all the same. I don't know how else I can express this feeling. I can't express it in a better way than this ... I have this thankful feeling in my heart. I really do.

I pray that your lives will be blessed with success, courage, purity and last but not least, BEAUTY .

No comments:

Post a Comment