Thursday, October 20, 2011

Convincing Myself

That I can do it. Whatever that I want to do.
That I'm not ugly and hopeless like everyone thinks I am.
That I actually have the potential to be someone else that's better.

Or.. what was it at chapel today about?
Perception?
Yeah.. I wonder if its about that..
But I'm pretty effing sure everyone thinks I'm just leftover.
I'm always at the corner somewhere.
Trying to convince myself that I'm better than what they think I am.

...Which .. well.. I don't know.

Compared to my best friend Christine,
I feel even more discolored.
Even if she's quiet and don't talk much, at least more people talk to her than me.
At least guys think she's more attractive than I am.

What.. who am I?
What is my standard?
Am I really that low?
Because I feel that low.
I don't know who to ask assurance from.

...God?

No comments:

Post a Comment