Monday, October 24, 2011

Success?

I'm glad.
Now that I think about it..
I really have solved all my problems.
Well, socially anyway. Teehee.

The one with Chanelle in the past,
when I got mad at Yi Wen (which was really childish) its over now and I'm satisfied~
I got to the other groups better.
I've moved on from my crush.
I've given up on ZE.
I'm fine with myself.
I'm ready to take on new challenges next year.

To be honest, sometimes I do feel kind of lonely.
I mean I do have a lot of friends.. and I mean A LOT.
But, I don't feel the connection with them. The type that I've always wanted ever since I was a little girl.
But then I think of other people and..
yeah many of them feel the same way too.
Emotional. Depressed. Lonely. Lack of Attention. Insecure.

I'm not alone.
We all aren't :)
That's the good thing about being in a community.
We all learn to face the world and things that are thrown to us and make good things out of it.

I feel like I've crossed yet another hurdle in another aspect of my life.
Just recently I've crossed PMR.. so I guess that's in uh.. my future career aspect?
Now's the social aspect of my life...
I have a feeling something hasn't begin yet.
Something.. Out of the world. Extraordinary. Different. Special.

Something that even if it has started, I would only be somewhere near the starting line.
I wonder what it is?
It may be my love life.. but I don't know for sure.
I'm ready to face that part of me .. well partially.
Because I doubt I'm no where near enough mature yet.

I'm ready God.
Thank You for lifting me up once again even though I'm such a moody person who takes things for granted all the time.
Thank You.
I hope your plan takes its course soon.
You made me strong for this.
You helped me put on my armor.
So I will not be weak in the battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment