Monday, October 3, 2011

Boys Are Mean

Hey girls.
I bet you agree with me on this.
Most of you, anyways.

Cause guys all think they are better than we are. They think that they can do everything better than we will ever be able to. What. Have they never heard of feminism?
Hello?

Ish. They never understand.
I don't blame them.
The question is: Why are they naturally mean?

And heeeyyy PMR is tomorrow!! :D
I'm up for it.
I totally am. I'm almost 90% confident of my ability,
I hope I can score well for this 'puny' exam in one's education life.
Well to me, its important. To be able to look back and gain confidence from it to do well in other important exams; that's important.

I love you guys out there.
But you know what?
BOYS don't know how to treat GIRLS.
They think its totally cool to gay around.
To me, it totally turns me off. (Yes its an irreversible switch)

So.. sucks to be them.
Yes my self-esteem is back girls.
And very soon, Imma be ready to rock :)

No comments:

Post a Comment