Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OH YEAH BABY.



















Yeah, the header picture has changed!!
And new header picture means new confidence!
New header picture means renewal of my spirit! :D
And now B2ST takes over!!
MY ONE AND ONLY FAV KOREAN BOY BAND.

Goodbye IU , hello B2st :)

Anyway. I'm so awesomely ready for life.
Come on babe. Shove anything at me with all you've got.
I'm not afraid.
I've my ONLY best friend with me 24/7.
What is there for me to be afraid of?

Dear life,
I dont even know if you're actually a maze,
or a game.
Or a puzzle to solve.
But one thing I can be sure of:
you're meant to be lived in.

And I don't want to live in disappointment or sadness.
I don't want to spend my life emo-ing.
I'm SO going out there.
And give everything my best shot.

I don't care if I fail.
I don't care because I know there's always a chance to get back up again.
Everyone have chances to redeem themselves as long as they live.
And I'm not gonna waste any time.

PMR. I might hate you,
but it doesn't mean I'm gonna fail on you.
I'm gonna PASS you,
with FLYING colours.
And you ain't got nothing to say about that <3

Oh, and also, good luck to anyone who reads this post.
To boys: exams, school, life, sports, attitude.
to girls: life, emotions, monthly moods,school, shopping, exams, AND your crushes.

Never give up.
EVER.


No comments:

Post a Comment