Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lost and Confused
























Am I wrong?
To deny this feeling?

I keep telling myself that I don't like you.
that you're just a passerby. A stranger.

But in reality, I really I can't ignore you.
I lie to everyone around me that even when they catch me looking at you,
it means that I feel pissed at you or something, but I'M NOT.

... Evidence?
Hell yeah I got evidence.
I couldn't even tell every single one of my close buddies that I don't like you anymore.
Some of them still thinks I do.

Which, really, I still do.

BUT YEAH I DIDN'T TELL ALL OF THEM.


Sigh. What happens now? What should I do?
Should I continue acting like nothing's happened?
Should I continue denying this fact?
Should I speak up?
Should I tell you... the real reason why I ignore you?

I know you most probably don't like me. But my heart won't accept it.
And maybe that's why I'm ignoring you.
Because I wanna get rid of this feeling.
So that I won't have to go on liking you.
So that you won't ever have to find out that I did like you.
So I won't have to hear you say "I'm sorry. But.. I don't feel the same."

..... I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment