Thursday, August 11, 2011

I hate you.

I hate you for making me feel this way.
When I feel like I know I finally have the strength to push you away,
you talk to me, and suddenly I don't hate you anymore.
Suddenly, it feels like I'M the one who's in the wrong.

Then i take it back.
And its like i can never get mad at you when you're around.
But when you're gone, I get so mad I can't contain it.

I HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE. vent it out.

Then that someone that I tell will definitely tell someone else about it ( FOR SURE. I can assure you.)
Doesn't matter if she/he's my best friend. the news will still spread.

Then you find out about it.
Then I feel ashamed.
But I never tell anyone of this shame.
Then you still go on like nothing happened.
And somehow, that hurts me even more.

Why?

I HATE YOU.
You complicate my life.
Sigh. I wish I'd never fallen for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment