Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Troubles in Me

























Sigh. Welcome to my life.
I know I haven't been updating much recently. I'm sorry :(
I just don't seem to have any inspiration left in me like what I had one or two years ago.

Main reason? Nothing much seems to be going on in my life recently.
BUT its not like I want anything to happen either coz it gets troublesome when it does...

ANYWAY the main troubles I'm facing right now is:
1) Exam is like TWO freaking weeks away and I'm not studying yet.
2) The muscles from my shoulders all the way to the base of my feet HURTS. Ouch.
3) I think I like someone. But I'm not really sure... and he isn't replying me.. or even talking to me at all.
4) I feel awkward around my dad lately.
5) I'm procrastinate too much.

Yeap. Yeah, that's it.

Haha just an update on my life.
I promise the next post will be much more interesting ^^

-love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment