Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Some Things Can Never Be Undone



















Some of the things I've done that really hurt other people.
I really wanna just take those back.
I feel like the bad guy sometimes.

I know I'll never be forgiven.
But I just want you to know I'm sorry.
If I'd suddenly PMS-ed on you one day out of the blue.
If I'd ignored you suddenly and not talk to you for the entire day. Week. Or sometimes even a month. (yes that's how long I can hold a grudge for)
If I'd done some mean things to you like outrightly telling you that you're a b!tch or whatnot.
Telling you to say sorry when it was not entirely your fault.
FOR BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE. AND A B!ITCH. AND A LOSER.
I'M SO SORRY.

You probably know who I'm talking about.
If you don't then maybe you'd like to take this as a message to yourself too.
If I'd done anything to you, I now sincerely apologize.
My childish ways.
I promise to never let them run so freely anymore.
I hate that part of me.
I hope you see my sincerity.
I hope that if you'll not forgive me, then please understand how sorry I am.

I know things between us will never go back to the way they were.
When you trusted me more than you trusted God Himself.
I feel regret every time.
I thank you too, because now you've taught me a lesson.
It took me a whole freaking year to finally accept that it was also my fault for this rift that separates us.
I learn to be humble and always blame myself first, not anyone else. Not even anyTHING else.

Thank you. And above all else,
Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment