Thursday, April 5, 2012

Taking Risks

I've been doing this a lot lately.
Without actually knowing I'm doing it xD
Until lately, I've realized just how many risks I've been taking.
Both small and big ones.

Small ones?
Well I've been pushing my homework aside a lot nowadays. I don't do them that much anymore. I'm always procrastinating saying "I'll just do them tomorrow morning at school" , hoping fervently that I'll make it in time tomorrow to hand it in X)

The bigger ones?
I've been taking up a lot of responsibilities in school. In class, extra classes and in extra curricular activities.
Well it isn't that bad if you look at it that way. Its good even.
But I already have so much homework.
I really can't manage xD

The BIG ones?
Since I've been having way too many things to do = lot more stress (?)
I've been looking for things to keep me away from being too stressed out sometimes.
So I go online.. try to find some Korean drama to watch.. NOTHING.
Some interesting fan fiction to read... NOTHING.
Find some inspiration in me to draw or write something.. NOTHING.
Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.
So I go to facebook, and played Tetris (now that's only one of the risks I take which might make my life worse than it already is)
Tetris became the first facebook game I actually play. Even though I'm not super interested in it or anything.

THEN.
I meet this guy.
Who's like super quiet.
But its not like that's bad.
Its really good in fact.
Because that makes him mysterious.
It makes me wanna know more about him.
Plus, he's cute.

... I was at first interested only because he's adorable.
But now, I'm not so sure anymore.
HAHA. My heart is so terribly fickle.
I think I'm only possibly falling for him because I force myself to.
To like someone.
Cause when you do,
don't you tend to think of them, like, all the time?
It makes you happy.
Even if its just for that moment,
but that moment,
makes all the difference :)

Am I wrong though?
Should I stop now?
:/ Sigh. Its another test I have to face.
I hope I won't do too bad this time, God :D



No comments:

Post a Comment